Thank you very much for nominating us for the Versatile Blog Award, Berryduchess!
Marie and I started blogging since 3 months ago not knowing where our blog could take us but we knew we had to spread our stories far and beyond. We wanted to tell the world that everyone comes with stories; stories that could inspire others and find encouraging. The blogging experience had truly opened our hearts and be true to ourselves. Each time we wrote our stories, we found new pieces of ourselves we didn’t discover before and this has been so healing and therapeutic for us. What’s more amazing was the amount of support from the blogging community. We have gotten to know people we have never met! with so many compliments and honest thoughts. Marie and I want to take this time to formally thank our followers how much we appreciate your time and support. You guys are the best!
So here are the rules for this nomination:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
Ava & Marie’s 7 Facts:
- Ava: I own 14 journals since 1st grade. I even have a dating journal with lists of guys I went on a date with! It’s pretty funny.
Marie: I’m completely bilingual. I speak and read and write fluently in both English and Korean. A lot of people find this hard to believe; I also get asked a lot in which language do I think — I think and dream in both languages.
- Ava: I own lots and lots of makeup. My favorite place in the world is Sephora. Whenever I’m feeling moody, I go to Sephora. I’m a sucker for pretty colorful things.
Marie: I’m more into female celebrities than male celebrities: Anna Kendrick, Scarlet Johansson, Natalie Portman, to name a few. Some of my guy friends are creeped out by this, unfortunately.
- Ava: I’ve been collecting postcards since 2008. It’s a good way of remembering places I think.
Marie: I’m a helpless workaholic. I get enraged whenever I’m not spending a single second being productive. I don’t know how to relax and chill, in other words.
- Ava: My pinky toes are strangely very big. It’s bigger than my other toes. My little brother still makes fun of it.
Marie: I like to read. The fact that I will die without having read all of the books in this world is still hard to swallow for me.
- Ava: I like to advertise a lot of things. Things worth keeping (my girlfriends know exactly what I’m talking about, right girls?) They tell me I should be in sales.
Marie: I don’t eat the bottom bun whenever eating hamburgers in hopes of cutting some calories. A lot of people find this a great idea! It also increases the ratio of meat to the bun of the burger, enhancing its taste.
- Ava: I can come off very quiet and introverted but once you get to know me, I’m quite unintentionally funny and outgoing.
Marie: I once led an animal welfare organization in undergrad which turned out to be successful and still exists till this day.
- Ava: I pick my nose a lot. Okay, that sounded grows. Let me rephrase that: I’m always touching my nose a lot. I have this awful environmental allergies all throughout the year. I’m talking, runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion, and the tip of the nose being raw from rubbing so much problem.
Marie: I have lived with a total of forty roommates throughout my entire life. This includes an illegal immigrant and a heroin addict.
And my nominees are:
- Food, photography and France
- Of Opinions